Where am I?



So, what kept me away from this blog for so long that I created with so much love and passion?
At one point I used to write two posts a week and then completely vanished.
What happened? More children? A new job? Blogging is no more fun?

First off, it is lovely to hear that you care and miss my posts - it does mean a lot! I was away but many of you kept coming back to this space and never stopped sending your love through your messages.

And now the answer to all the questions: I am fine, happy, content, still in Germany. The boys are growing up really fast and becoming responsible, caring, well behaved youngsters.

The passion for cooking is still here and continues to grow. I am now a successful cooking instructor and run a small catering and event business. It might sound small but it´s certainly not, especially for a full-time home maker and mom living in a busy city like Dusseldorf.

The past few years have been a whirlwind of change for me and I have literally worked 24/7 but in the best way possible. I ran cooking lessons, won cooking competitions, organized private as well as corporate events, traveled but most importantly, have enjoyed every minute of my job.


So, the initial years were spent in establishing the business and keeping a balance between family and job. Now that the things have settled down and also because I am home due to the current pandemic, there is again a phase in life that I can utilize to blog.

I have now my own website with a section for recipes and other kitchen stories, which I hope youll visit and enjoy.  Here are the new ways to stay in touch with me:
  • Through my website ! Follow my regular blogs, enjoy the recipes and tips!
  • Follow me on Instagram! Stay updated on my kitchen stories and life events!

Make sure you do that as soon you read this because I will be closing this blog in a few months to avoid confusions and work load for myself. Hope to see you in our new space!

Stay healthy, happy and connected, you all!





Comments

  1. I am so glad to hear from you after ages. Sending you best wishes for whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts